In this stream, we discussed the correlation between the SKILL token and BNB prices, the relationship between BNB and BTC, and BTC and various macro markets such as FOREX, the S&P 500, oil, and the Federal Reserve. We also provided an overview of how BNB will be supported in January and what users can expect.
In addition to these topics, we outlined a proposal for an update to the earnings formula that aims to improve the earnings of higher-powered characters compared to lower-powered ones. We also compiled a list of issues with VALOR tokenomics, discussed how we intend to address them, and gathered valuable ideas from the community.
From this list of 29 issues and ideas, we sorted them into categories based on what can be done more immediately for a high payoff, what can be tackled in the long term, and what ideas need to have a higher payoff or require less effort. The following items were chosen as the focus for immediate improvements to the ecosystem:
- Updating reforged bonuses for meaningful ROI and power increases
- Improving unclaimed earnings for higher power characters compared to lower power characters
- Limiting or stopping the production of Gen 1 souls (outside of actual burning) from improving the Gen 1 highlander effect
- Finalizing EM bonuses for Trinkets, Shields, and other ecosystems NFTs and releasing them to the community, including additional benefits for Shields within raids and Adventure
- Compiling all existing Bazaar issues and providing individual issues and bounties for their implementation
- Including Keyboxes in EM and Quests for added utility
- Reworking ads to be less intrusive and drive more revenue
- Including the burning of trinkets into NFTs for rolling certain permanent benefits
- Implementing the SKILL lottery into Raids, with a higher raid entry price and potential for large SKILL lottery rewards
- Allowing players to stake SKILL to earn power (with a cap)
- Improving VALOR buy-back methods to benefit players and not just traders
- Compiling some premium tools and features for players to access via a SKILL subscription
- Finalizing “Granny Friendly” gameplay and onboarding improvements
- Testing if shields can give an improved victory chance in Adventure and the potential impact on gas
- Implementing streak bonuses for battling/buying SKILL daily and earning power increases over time
While these improvements will be a great start, our major initiatives, such as the release of EM, the Tavern, NFT rentals, and the DEX, will remain unchanged. However, these quality-of-life changes will also be added to the pipeline thanks to the valuable feedback and suggestions provided by the community. We are grateful for the opportunity to improve and create a more inviting and sustainable ecosystem.
Click here to look at the VOD.
To learn more about CryptoBlades or join our community, follow us on our socials!
CryptoBlades Kingdoms Social Media:
SKILL is also listed at:
📖 Learn How to Play Cryptoblades here